Help needed!

Posted Thu 4 Dec 2014 23.56 by littlesunshine (edited Fri 5 Dec 2014 03.12 by k9krat@gmail.com)
I have had scalp psoriasis since I was 8 - so, 14 years. I have had occasional patches on other parts of my body that tend to come and go as

Hi - I am new to this forum, wish I had found it before now! I am 22 and I have had scalp psoriasis for 12 years. I am yet to find a treatment that works for me. Over the past few months, it has gotten out of control. It is constantly itchy, tight and sore and seems to be flaking so much. I have tried every possible treatment given to me by my doctor and none of them work. I feel like a burden everytime I go - they never seem to know exactly what to say to me and just shove another shampoo in my face! Please, can anyone suggest anything that could help? It's starting to make me feel really down, as it is starting to spread around my neck and all in my ears. (I've also started to get a few bumps around my hairline, like, lymph nodes? - is that related?!) Thanks in advance.

To take part, sign in or register with us