Dermalex Psoriasis Treatment Cream - any reviews?

Posted Tue 11 Feb 2020 22.12 by Dave_23

Hi tried this (Dermalex Psoriasis Cream) (for the first time today. Has anybody used this for a sustained period and seen any benefits? Used for the first time today and it burns like crazy when applied. Stings like salt into open wounds especially on some of the larger plaques. Is it worth pushing through the pain barrier and has anyone seen any positive results? Thanks in advance

Posted Tue 14 Apr 2020 19.09 by Fuzzi

Did you continue? Can you tell me if it has helped please?

Posted Wed 15 Apr 2020 08.04 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Fuzzi, there are some reviews here: https://www.cocooncenter.co.uk/product-reviews/dermalex-eczema-100g/10323.html and if you search "Dermalex" on the Boots.com site there are reviews for many of the different Dermalex products. https://www.boots.com/sitesearch?searchTerm=dermalex

Posted Fri 17 Apr 2020 09.14 by Jay Carps

My psoriasis has never agreed with that stuff, Epaderm in my opinion is the better option.

Posted Tue 21 Apr 2020 17.10 by Wai San

I tried Dermalex for my psoriasis and it burnt and irritated it like crazy and made it more red than ever. I stopped using it.

Posted Sun 10 May 2020 13.46 by Brummiebob

Tried it for about a fortnight three times a day. It made my patches very sore which i could have ignored if i thought it was having any effect. Unfortunately it did nothing for me and I have to add it to the growing list of expensive failures.

Posted Sun 10 May 2020 21.15 by BlueBox1210

I used it for around 2-3 weeks and oh my does it burn on application, like someone else mentioned it just seemed to make my patches more red and I didn’t see any real benefit to using it.

Posted Mon 11 May 2020 16.18 by Barb

I have found Aloe Vera Gel by Forever Living is very soothing for my scalp and washes out well

Posted Tue 1 Nov 2022 21.35 by Caz

Have just bought this stuff and used it for the first time. It’s burning like hell and after reading these reviews I doubt I’ll continue. Another £20 wasted!😡 Can anyone recommend anything that actually works? PLEEEEEASE

Posted Sat 27 Jan 2024 11.58 by Norm73

I wish I'd found this site before I bought this stuff, like everyone else has said, all this stuff seems to do is irritate and make my psoriasis flare up even more and itch like hell, I found some stuff on Amazon called nupharmicist eczema and psoriasis treatment that really seems to work

Posted Mon 8 Apr 2024 20.18 by fmwhornsey

Norm73 was it this? Nupharmisto Psoriasis Cream, Eczema Dermatitis Maximum Strength I’m going crazy trying to find something that will help… went to the GP today but she prescribed a steroid treatment. Betamethasone valerate. Not sure that is a good idea but maybe other people on here have had some good results with it? My psoriasis is so bad atm that I am embarrassed to leave the house

Posted Sat 18 May 2024 18.42 by Gil - 64 from gilteva@gmail.com
medical-uv.com

send me email to gilteva@gmail.com to find a way.

To take part, sign in or register with us