Looking for tips for face and scalp psoriasis

Posted Fri 27 Mar 2015 00.05 by zoe95

I have had psoriasis for a few years, mainly as thick scales on my scalp but also red and dry skin on my forehead, eyebrows, ears and neck. I have had many different creams and shampoos but am currently using cetraben for my face and sebco for my scalp, as well as hydrocortisone for when my skin is very bad. My skins seems to clear more during the summer but is bad during the winter, I use the moisturiser on my skin but it is still very dry all the time and I use vaseline on parts of my face that are very bad, but it is hard to manage when I'm out the house for long periods of time. Just wondering if anyone has anything similar and what works well for people?

Posted Fri 27 Mar 2015 14.50 by Miyaya
Yes

Hi Zoe, I would recommend Dead Sea Mineral Shampoo and its mud for your scalp, you can use the shampoo for your body wash too. I also believe in alternating your shampoo with other brands such as Avalon organics's teatree shampoo but a more moisturising conditioner such as Neals yard nurturing rose conditioner. Final thing and most important, cleanse more from inside and use natural products on your body. Love

To take part, sign in or register with us