Desperate help needed for my son with psoriasis

Posted Wed 18 Aug 2021 21.40 by MikeyP

Thank you. How do I register?

Posted Fri 10 Sep 2021 18.05 by Hamilton

Hi MikeyP, Are you still reading replies? Hamilton

Posted Mon 20 Sep 2021 14.28 by johnpasti

I began with this disease 6 months ago, psoriasis with scales in all my body. 2 moths ago i began to take Artemisia Annua pills, is a plant, now i'm almost fully recovered. Cheers and I hope all of you will heal.

Posted Tue 28 Sep 2021 09.52 by Lynsey

Hi I hope your son has found some relief ! I have had psoriasis for 37 years. Tried lots of prescribed treatments over the years including steroids which in my opinion made my psoriasis worse. I now try to use only natural remedies but still use exorex lotion with epaderm cream for psoriasis on my body sporadically as not found anything that clears it as well naturally ( I am still looking ! ) I only use exorex & epaderm, in my opinion they don't contain as many nasty ingredients as most topical prescribed treatments and you can get both of these on prescription. A few if my friends have also had good results with exorex lotion. Salt baths with epsom, himalayan or dead sea also help to slough off skin and make it easier to apply treatments. Apply a good emollient or oil afterwards to lock in the moisture. Organic coconut oil is fantastic if you can tolerate it, even extra virgin olive oil. Another oil that seems to have quite alot of benefits for psoriasis is Calendula oil. This is something I've been reasearching and found that alot of the natural treatments for psoriasis include calendula as an ingredient. I have recently started using a few drops of calendula essential oil with a carrier oil or cream on my psoriasis around my hairline with some promising results. Will be investing in a good quality calendula organic infused oil to try. Good luck to you and everyone ! Hope some of this may help your son xx

Posted Thu 4 Aug 2022 18.22 by Skbblr

@Mikeyp I have been suffering from it since 1990s. During (2019/21)blueberries worked for me to reduce inflammation (but I was taking methotrexate)but its has no impact now. Only methotrexate high dosage able to control the flair to some extent. You can check YouTube and google as some people are going to Israel for Dead Sea natural treatment. I cant afford it hope you can and wish that your son will be free from it. Best Regards

Posted Fri 12 Aug 2022 22.23 by michmo

in my opinion creams and shampoos dont cure psoriasis.it may be worth getting your son checked out just incase he has an allergy.

Posted Wed 5 Oct 2022 11.06 by Karen
Here to spread the good news "together we can"

I used herbal medicine when I had psoriasis and work perfectly well, I'd recommend you try herbal medicine too

Posted Wed 5 Oct 2022 17.38 by Sandie

Hi all Following my first ever horrendous flare up last year (had psoriasis since age 10, now 74) I was distressed enough to pay for a private dermatology consultation or wait 6 months. I appreciate not everyone can do this. Used Enstilar for a month, Exorex since once daily, and now remain almost clear. I’ve been in the sea and in the sun when able - that may have helped. Sandie

To take part, sign in or register with us