Psoriasis treatment - Pso Natura natural treatment

Posted Thu 21 Jan 2016 08.05 by jperry
Since I lost my job last year I've got patches on the legs and arms. I have squama on the ski head as well.

Itchy scalp - that was my main issue when I lost my job and my psoriasis began in that particular zone. I have tried many solutions without success as I was constantly obssessed by the fact that I must find a new job. I have recently discovered the shampoo Pso Natura. On the first day of utilisation I had practically no itchings for some hours. I've been using this shampoo for 2 weeks and I'm very happy as my itchy scalp disappeared and above all the squamas and scales are disappearing as well. I would be direct to you. I am using it as indicated by the laboratory. In fact, I used not to utilise it everyday and the scales refused to get away. I called the customer service and the really insisted on the fact that it must be use it everyday. I've followed their advice and now the scales and squamas on my scalp is PRACTICALLY disappearing... But for sure i will continue my treatment with Pso Natura. Just wanted to tell you about my experience finally guys!

To take part, sign in or register with us