creams

Posted Sun 28 Aug 2022 15.35 by Badger

Hi has anyone tried the Balmonds Skin salvation advertised on the yahoo site ..been using creams Enstilar for ages and silkas keep eating blueberries .under control but would like it too be clear. any more info would be great .

Posted Tue 30 Aug 2022 12.20 by michmo

never used skin creams but blueberries in my diet are helping with my psoriasis.

Posted Tue 30 Aug 2022 14.09 by Se10Kaz64

Hi, newbie here. Have had the classic elbow patch of Psoriasis for several years, also ears and scalp (misdiagnosed as excema until recently). In the last 2 months it has flared up over my arms and hands/fingers which is a nightmare. Currently using Enstilar, CeraVe, coconut oil, E45, Polytar shampoo, Eumovate… I find coconut oil shampoo good for daily use,

Posted Wed 31 Aug 2022 16.12 by TerMac

Enstilar didn't clear mine up. I'm currently using a cheap Vitamin E cream which was recommended on here. It's nicer to use than Epiderm and keeping my patches from getting dry and itchy. I've just started on this journey as I was misdiagnosed back in October. I've had psoriasis once previously, about 15 years ago, which cleared up with a single treatment course. I can't remember what it was. Would like to hear what other over the counter creams people are finding helpful. Teresa

To take part, sign in or register with us