Scalp Psoriasis- I have had enough :'(

Posted Fri 9 Jun 2023 10.53 by ScottyT
Late onset of scalp Psoriasis

Thanks ladies. Have asked for another reference to consultant to see if there is any other treatment I can try. Meantime carry on with Calcipotriol . Thank heavens for the NH !

Posted Wed 15 Nov 2023 11.02 by Alli Conway

Hi everyone. I have had scalp psoriasis for many years. The only thing that helped until now was Dovovet steroid lotion. And Capasal shampoo. It just helped not totally cleared it. I have tried numerous treatments. I just wanted to share my experience using umberto giannini rosemary scalp oil. It has def helped reduce the buildup. I guess different things help different people. But I just wanted to share in case it helps any of you too. 🥰

1 Posted Wed 15 Nov 2023 13.06 by PrincessDi

I also used to use tea tree shampoo which seemed to make it feel better. I used to use an oil, rub it on at night and sleep with a shower cap. My whole scalp would peel, it was frustrating but felt better.

Posted Fri 17 Nov 2023 06.34 by jasminejr

Dead Sea salt conditioner works well for some people. There are other products as well, soaps, shampoos, lotion etc. I was surprised, I used Dead Sea salt soap and it actually calmed down my psoriasis. It is nice for the face as well, as it is anti inflammatory.

Posted Fri 9 Feb 2024 15.38 by Ryan

hi, Have you tried the betnovate scalp from doctors ? my scalp was really bad around the sides and front, this worked wonders within 2 weeks - 3 times a week after a shower - coiincide that with using Oilatum shampoo and i hope this will help you in any way good luck, Ryan

To take part, sign in or register with us