Potters Psorasolv

Posted Fri 15 Jul 2016 16.00 by kickin_chicken

Good Afternoon All, My wife is a sufferer of Psoriasis and Arthritis associated with the Psoriasis she is 26 years old she's been on all sorts of lotions and potions, she was on Methotrexate but decided she wants another baby (notice she decided not me lol) so has been off it for around 12 months or so so far. They've offered her injections (Humeira) but she would rather go down a non-poison route. I'll be honest I do feel sorry for her she has chronic arthritis in her feet in particular toes and stabbing pains in her heels (plantar fascitis) which the doctor has associated with the Psoriasis. She finds it very difficult to walk any length of distance, she's tried supportive shoes as recommended by the doctors and nurses, nothing helps. My wifes' Psoriasis was limited to her scalp but just lately it has now spread to her legs, arms and torso, she's feeling extremely low and I would do anything to help. I've read of an ointment, Potters Psorasolv Ointment, that seems to have helped everyone that's tried it, but due to bonkers EU regulations it can no longer be made. Does anyone know of a website or place outside of the EU I can buy some, or (clutching at straws here) does anyone on here have a tub/bottle of it that I would happily buy at a premium if needs be, I would also happily travel to collect it, I desperately want to help my wife if I can help her with the Psoriasis we can work on the arthritis later. If anyone can help even just advice I would be extremely grateful.

Posted Wed 22 Mar 2017 10.24 by Buffy
Got itchy patches

I make it up myself from all the raw ingredients. https://www.facebook.com/Psorasolv-955580557846841/?fref=ts Worked a treat - although I only have ever had small patches of psoriasis. Its a miracle cream.

To take part, sign in or register with us