Bee Venom psoriasis cream treatment

Posted Wed 14 Feb 2024 18.15 by Lizzywales
Had psoriasis for 50yrs

Anyone tried this. Their reviews and before and after photos are amazing

Posted Tue 20 Feb 2024 18.01 by Marie

Hi no not tried was thinking of giving it a go, currently in agony with major flare up after Covid

Posted Fri 23 Feb 2024 19.10 by LaughingFlea

Hi Lizzy, I have heard about it a long time ago. I will need to search for this. Thank you for reminding me.

Posted Fri 23 Feb 2024 19.14 by LaughingFlea

Is it ethical to make this cream, by the way?

Posted Sat 24 Feb 2024 14.10 by Marie

I think so as I believe it’s made from the honey not actual bees

Posted Mon 26 Feb 2024 23.49 by Dreckly1966

@Lizzywales I’ve been seeing these ads on Facebook and have done a bit of research. It’s not a new thing and supposedly resets your immune response. The results do look incredible, @LaughingFlea @Marie They say it is ethical but it’s actually venom they use, not the honey, so how it can be ‘harvested’ without hurting the bees is surely impossible?!

Posted Thu 4 Apr 2024 14.42 by Jhose
50+ just got Guttate psoriasis last year either from strep throat or possibly from COVID vacation

Hi I'm trying it now moment as I took guttate psoriasis last year possibly from strep throat or covid vacation. And I am literally trying everything and anything at moment as the NHS here is a waste of time. Using it at once a day at night also Kernal phototherapy I spoke to the venom supplier and they said the both would work well together.It seems to work for a bit then go red. I'm not sure if this due to a flare up as I said new to this. And have no idea what maye trigger the symptoms. There does seem to be a crust over the areas so got Himalayan soap which seems to remove the dry skin. Only used this today but skin looks a wee bit better.

Posted Thu 4 Apr 2024 17.25 by Marie

Hi I am still covered in red flameing blotches and still waiting to see dermatologist. I can recommend oat baths in lukewarm water just put the oats in some old tights appropriately a cup full, It will ease the itching and white soft paraffin for the scales and dryness. I will update again once I finally get to see someone 😬

To take part, sign in or register with us