Cure

Posted Tue 12 Mar 2024 12.11 by Ivy

Has anyone been lucky enough to find an absolute cure for this curse? I personally haven't heard of someone who has genuinely been able to say they no longer suffer from it. If there is anybody out there who is now free of pain, discomfort and suffering I would like to know how they achieved this. It seems this disease finds a way to come back and smack you in the stomach just when you think you've beaten it. There must be a doctor, physician, dietitian, dermatologist or miracle worker that has the answer. Please advise. Ivy

Posted Tue 19 Mar 2024 23.02 by Townsmcp

I have had psoriasis for over 10 years. My knees, elbows and ankle get very thick plaque build up. Over the years ive tried lots of potions from the doctors and none of them have worked and they have left my skin oily/greasy to the point i cant wear anything but shorts on my legs and cant rest my elbows. And frequently my knees bleed due to the extreme itch that I get. I have had a bit of a breakthrough recently though - i have been using Nivia Oil In Lotion Coconut & Monoi. It is not oily or grease when rubbed in. In fact, in three weeks, using it once a day, the psoriasis has complexly gone! I haven’t seen my knees and elbows like this for years! I can whole heartedly recommend it: https://amzn.eu/d/aOXwHrf

Posted Thu 21 Mar 2024 03.28 by ReeSee
Hello 👋🏽 I'm ReeSee, and I struggle with scalp psoriasis.

Hey Ivy, I feel your pain! You're not alone. I've researched and researched and found that psoriasis and a few other skin diseases are linked to inflammation, particularly from the gut. So I get less flare ups now that I've replaced snacks from my pantry to fruits and vegetables. For my large dandruff flakes and insane itching, i use Bourgeois Organics Extra Strength Oil I found on Etsy.... it works WONDERS on my skin and scalp!! Hope this helps!!

Posted Thu 21 Mar 2024 22.23 by bargainlovingmum

Hiya ReeSee - I wondered if you could let us know how you got that oil. When I've looked it up, they only deliver to USA and Canada. Did you find a way to get it delivered to the UK? Many thanks for your help.

Posted Fri 22 Mar 2024 14.01 by ReeSee
Hello 👋🏽 I'm ReeSee, and I struggle with scalp psoriasis.

Hey BargainLovingMum, I think their last newsletter mentioned UK shipping coming soon. I checked just now and it looks like it's available? I live in the U.S. so I was able to order on Etsy. But on their website I think there's UK shipping. Mybobottle.com. I sent them a dm on their ig page to ask. I hope you're able to get it!!!

Posted Wed 3 Apr 2024 14.17 by Yogacherry - from Hastings, East Sussex
Hello, I was diagnosed with guttate psoriasis October 2023, after symptoms began in May 2023. II am 60 and have just finished an MA.

Hello Ivy, I got guttate psoriasis in May 2023 and didn't know what it was until October 2023. It is till very active although some things I have read say guttate can clear or develop into plaque. I am just at the start of phototherapy as I was fortunate to be referred by my dermatologist (NHS). One of the most difficult things to come to terms with has been the fact that there seems to be no cure, just varying symptoms and flares and it has become apparent to me that all of these are individual too. So sugar has been one thing I have tried to modify but I enjoy my wine - alcohol another trigger. I just feel I'm only human and will try a few different things but it is very annoying! Getting support from these forums is very important. Wishing you luck.

Posted Fri 5 Apr 2024 08.16 by bargainlovingmum

Many thanks, ReeSee. I appreciate your time and help :)

Posted Sun 7 Apr 2024 22.11 by MichaelTaylor8030

Please read this: https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/06/27/the-cure-for-everything/ There is a doctor that claims that he can cure many diseases, including psoriasis with what is called an 'alkaline diet'. You go complete vegan with some fasting and it heals you. I haven't tried it yet, but I find it interesting.

Posted Tue 9 Apr 2024 20.23 by GemmaA

I stopped using all steroid based creams/ointments when I noticed the patches coming through even more. Your skin gets used to these short term solutions so I've been working on the inside out, started taking d3 and k2 vitamins for immune system (amazon) and using hydromol bath and shower emollient (online or ask in pharmacies) in baths along with dead sea salt to soak in. Mine has cleared up massively with these things but still never had a complete cure!

Posted Sat 18 May 2024 18.41 by Gil - 64 from gilteva@gmail.com
medical-uv.com

You can be in the list. just send me email to gilteva@gmail.com I will tell you want to do to get rid of the Psoriasis easily.

To take part, sign in or register with us