New guy,says hi!

Posted Tue 6 Sep 2016 17.39 by obi1138
Hey guys,long time sufferer,even longer drum and metal lover!hoping to meet,chat and find fellow afflicteds....let's stick together!

.....Hi everyone,New to the forum not new to p. Hoping to get involved,help,laugh,joke,chat and generally get away from it all,check out my profile if you wish,say hi,say something interesting,funny or just lurk behind the curtain....in any case,post #1 complete!x

Posted Sat 10 Sep 2016 04.00 by Nzlgraham

Hi there I am also new here,a Kiwi. I am using UVB, steroids (sparingly) and sorion cream with some success. Psoriasis always makes me think of military training where we had a sergeant who would yell at us "get your sorry asses over here" 😂 All the best

Posted Sat 10 Sep 2016 12.21 by Peter3357

Hi Iam New to forum, I have guttate pso for 9 months now, creams have been working for a while then loose there potency and guttate comes back twice as bad, going off my head, dermatologist says don't get stressed !!!

Posted Sat 17 Sep 2016 15.53 by Bright side
Hi. My name is Carol. I suffer with PSA. And P. I'm hoping to find friends on this site who also have the same.

Hello. I suffer with PSA. It sucks. I remain optimistic. Regards to all. Carol x

Posted Sun 18 Sep 2016 18.37 by obi1138
Hey guys,long time sufferer,even longer drum and metal lover!hoping to meet,chat and find fellow afflicteds....let's stick together!

Hey to all those who replied to my original post......we are not alone.....xx

Posted Mon 19 Sep 2016 15.05 by jarc1000

Hello Have just registered to this forum. I am 66 years and have had psoriasis since teenage years (yes, long way back). Have now been in remission from throat cancer for 18 months. About 6/8 weeks ago had 2 episodes of Erysepalis (treated with i/v antibiotics for 5 days and then 2 types of oral antibiotics for 28 days. After the Erysepalis was cleared my psoriasis just exploded and went wild. Up until then I had usually only had it my elbows and Dovobet kept it reasonably under control. Now it is appearing in many places such as scalp,groin,knee,legs arms etc, etc. GP has advised keep using Dovobet and also to use Dermalex, both on a daily basis. After about 10 days of using both I am as yet seeing no improvement. GP has advised my seeing the dermatologist but appointment cannot be secured before mid December. GP informs me that the Erysepalis is quite common with "compromised" immune systems, as mine is apparently after the cancer treatment and that psoriasis is know to get worse as an after result of Erysepalis. I fear that things are going to get totally out of hand by December. Not actually moaning about this, just somewhat fed up with it and feeling embarrassed by it.

To take part, sign in or register with us