Miracle in a Bottle

Posted Thu 30 May 2024 13.18 by Mr.Itchy

Good Afternoon, I usually would not take the time to join a forum, but I felt compelled as I remember growing up as a teen and suffering from Psoriasis. As we are all fragile at that time, having Psoriasis truly defined the heartache that is associated with the disease. I tried many different methods to rid my body of the condition. Diet, Loads of Creams, ointments, Sunbeds, Tar and injections of cortisone. One of the ointments I used that had some positive effect was Daivobet yet in the USA at $200 a tube makes it an expensive daily treatment. But as most of us we would pay any price to cure us all. I moved to France years ago. I recently met Dr. Catherine Couzian of Laboratoire Gabriel Couzian at a party and we started talking about life, telling each other our occupations. She then told me that she started a cosmetics company. Somehow I mentioned that I had Psoriasis and she said that her creams actually work against the disease. Of course I was skeptical as most in this forum will be after we have all tried various methods to no avail. So, I needed to try. I bought the Romain Body oil that you wash with then Nourishing Body Cream for after the shower when you are dry. I can attest that after 3 days there was a drastic improvement and my God on the 7th day it was clear skin like I have never seen. As my heading states a Miracle in a Bottle. I write this with tears in my eyes as I truly hope this reaches a few people that can finally be cured of this horrible disease. Please be free to contact me and tell me of your results. God Bless and Good Luck Mr. Itchy

To take part, sign in or register with us