Arganorganics itch magic scalp oil

Posted Sat 28 Sep 2024 13.35 by Nonie59

Hi I have has scalp psoriasis for five months now, saw a dermatologist who prescribed Diprosalic. I used it without any relief, scalp very sore and itchy and very uncomfortable. I ordered itch magic scalp oil from amazon and within one day my scalp is much improved and not sore or itchy. It’s made with pure herbal ingredients and has made such a difference to my scalp. It’s fantastic, I recommend this to anyone who is suffering from this horrible condition. It is quite expensive at 20 pondsut well worth it and I would say will last a long time. Hope this helps th people uffering. As a sort term solution I used phenergen antihistamine which helped me sleep at night before I got this. It’s magic!

Posted Mon 30 Sep 2024 06.42 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Looking on Amazon this product has mixed reviews. Like many treatments for psoriasis it seems to help some people and do nothing at all for others.

Posted Mon 7 Oct 2024 09.41 by vambrown

I was prescribed Enstillar and Cocois for scalp and was at the stage of reducing treatment to twice a week. I have lost so much hair recently and if I use Cocois my head feels like it’s burning when I wash it off so I’m loathe to use it at all. I’ve ordered some scalp oil but not the one above so hopefully it’ll help. Getting depressed losing so much hair.

Posted Tue 8 Oct 2024 21.52 by saukina

Argan oil is a powerhouse when it comes to skin care! One of the best argan oil uses for skin is its ability to deeply moisturize without clogging pores, making it perfect for all skin types, including oily or acne-prone skin. It's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which help to soothe inflammation, reduce signs of aging, and improve skin elasticity. Whether you're using it to heal dry patches, minimize fine lines, or as a natural glow booster, argan oil is a go-to for achieving smooth, radiant skin. A little goes a long way!

Posted Fri 11 Oct 2024 08.49 by Seanie

Antihistamines like Phenergan can really help you sleep better, especially when you're dealing with flare-ups. And yeah, it sounds like the Itch Magic oil is totally worth the price if it's making such a big difference. Hope your scalp keeps feeling better

To take part, sign in or register with us