Dermaroller / micro needling

Posted Sat 31 Jan 2015 22.37 by zumbaqueen
I have had psoriasis since I was 17.. I am 41 now. It comes and goes

I am thinking of having a derma roller treatment for anti ageing. My psoriasis isn't bad.. It is just a little on my knees two patches on foot and 1 or 2 patches on each elbow. It started when I was 16 doing beauty therapy in college, we started practising electrolysis on each other's legs to start off with. Where electrolysis was performed it turned into psoriasis. So am ronde ring if I have the derma roller treatment which is 'needling' the skin of the face- will it cause psoriasis to appear where the skin has been damaged? Has anybody had this treatment done? Thsnks

Posted Fri 27 Mar 2015 18.32 by ldnfuk
I've had it for ten years now, predominantly on my upper body.

I have had it done on my face and neck and nothing has happened. However, it also doesn't make the psoriasis any better (if you did have patches on your face). Best wishes

Posted Tue 12 May 2015 20.08 by janwatson12

I used to suffer from psoriasis for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment there is. Unfortunately almost every cream had little effect at all but thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my psoriasis after my cousin told me how she cured hers. I only had to do 2 things,: 1. Use a humidifier in your house. This will add moisture to the air and to your skin without you knowing. 2. Follow every step in the free video & guide seen at http://curehealthproblem.com/psoriasis Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of psoriasis as i did. Just remember psoriasis does not have to be a permanent problem, creams may slightly ease symptoms occasionally (as does fish oil capsules) but you really need to tackle the root cause.

To take part, sign in or register with us