Posted Wed 1 Apr 2015 08.10 by kaiteyb (edited Fri 3 Apr 2015 09.17 by san.john)
I struggle with psoriasis on a daily basis. It affects my health, my mood and my self-confidence.

Hi everyone, I am new to these forums. It has been such a help already just reading through some of your stories and to realise I am not alone! It feels like it at times. I have had psoriasis since I was young on my elbows but lately it has spread elsewhere. I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis last year in the little finger of my right hand and told to come back if it spread, which it now has. I am currently waiting for an appointment with a Rheumatologist and in the meantime take anadin joint and pain tablets when the pain in my toes is really bad. I have tried so many creams etc and nothing is helping which is really getting me down. I struggle to go to work and feel like bursting into tears all the time. I am going to try some of the recommendations on here so a big thank you for that :) its so nice to have somewhere to come and visit to be able to share experiences etc. Take care Kaitey

To take part, sign in or register with us