Carapa procera oil

Posted Thu 24 Sep 2015 06.42 by jperry
Since I lost my job last year I've got patches on the legs and arms. I have squama on the ski head as well.

Hello all, Just to tell you that I've discovered a new oïl based product. Carapa oïl which is made by Mascareignes Laboratory. I'm using it since one week and squamas and rash are diseappearing slowly but surely I think. I THINK i've got the right treatment. Will keep you posted. Cheers, Jason

Posted Sun 27 Sep 2015 13.05 by Blossom
Istarted with psoriasis 10 months ago.Im on creams and hospital treatment.Sometimes i feel very low,and do,nt want to leave the house.

Hello Jason,would you mind saying where you got this product from.Thankyou ,and good luck with it.

Posted Wed 30 Sep 2015 06.32 by jperry
Since I lost my job last year I've got patches on the legs and arms. I have squama on the ski head as well.

Hello Blossom, Yes for sure ! I have received it from a laboratory who sells their product on the net. Natural Skin Remedy from Laboratoires Mascareignes. I'm using their Foaming Complexe since my post and I see some changes actually on my skin type. I will keep ya posted.

To take part, sign in or register with us