Psoriasis Cure

Posted Sat 10 Oct 2015 02.55 by gavlar1965
It has affected my self confidence over the years and sleepless nights.

Hi Everybody I started a Phase III ixekizumabdrug drug trial two weeks ago. The trial lasts 12 months. I HAD... read on... moderate psoriasis affecting most parts of my body with a big patch of a foot square approx. on my lower back and quite bad on the outer sides of my legs. See link for details of an earlier trial of this drug:- https://www.psoriasis.org/advance/new-psoriasis-drug-clears-skin-in-one-thi rd-of-patients My trial has no placebo just an injection every two week or four weeks. It started two weeks ago with a double dose to start. Side effects were minimal for me with just a ache for a few days around the injection site (which was each side of my stomach) the injections really hurt when going in but pain does not last. I'm very slim and muscular with not much body fat, so that might of been a factor in the aching. After 24 hours the effects of the drug could already be seen....!!! Yes i was amazed!! With every day the raised red lumps lost their redness and flattened. After one week my psoriasis was 75% reduced in its severity. After 10 days it was 90% clear. On that day I went down with my family to a crowded Sydney Harbour beach and stripped of to my swimmers. (which I would of felt very self conscious doing 2 weeks earlier). Nobody at the beach would of know I had every had Psoriasis!!! Yesterday i injected myself with the week two dose (which you take home in a cool bag and keep in the fridge) I'm 98% clear now..... In just 2 weeks!! I just wished I had taken pictures now....I could of done a You tube video to let people know that there is hope around the corner. I'm sure there was something about that in the trial paperwork i signed!! I'm not sure if I should be posting this here either, but I just could not keep this to myself!! To say this is amazing is an understatement. Cheers Gavlar

Posted Mon 12 Oct 2015 13.41 by warren1
widespread psoriasis for 30years

Hi Cavlar Great news Iam sure you are delighted to have relief from your psoriasis. The great thing about this drug is that the side effects are not as severe as other treatments. Could i just ask if this is a new Biologic drug / another systemic drug or some new type of treatment? Warren PS Enjoy your new skin, Only those with Psoriasis know what it would mean to be clear.

To take part, sign in or register with us