Common Symptons and diet treatments

Posted Sat 17 Oct 2015 10.48 by seatea63
I had radiotherapy following cancer treatment in 2005. From there on I begin to develop psoriasis on my elbows, lower back, knees, belly bu

There seem to be so many people out there suffering with Pso. It is an awful condition that is both embarrassing and for some quite depressing. I'm a really positive person but it even gets to me sometimes. As most do here I tend to cover up when I go out. Mine started in around 2006 after I had been diagnosed with cancer and gone through radiotherapy treatment... the immune system clearly had reduced effectiveness during that time and I believe this is when it got to me. My condition is not out of control I believe but it is unsightly is the sea of white specs of skin that fill our houses... the constant cleanup is hard work. I'm interested in the dietary solution as many people seem to believe that this is helping them. If anyone has any good tips in terms of diet I'd be happy to hear via seatea63@live.co.uk or even via this forum should you wish to reply on here. - I want to wish you all good luck in finding a solution to this problem. I only wish the medical people would be more forthcoming with one as the constant need to buy and test different creams costs us all a pretty penny!! - thanks for listening - Chris

To take part, sign in or register with us