Apremilast and Probiotics

Posted Mon 29 Jan 2024 03.45 by windowstoweb

Hey, I am not yet advised by my dermatologist to take probiotics but I am wondering if there are side effects of taking Probiotics alongwith Apremilast? Best Regards.

Posted Fri 2 Feb 2024 21.18 by mt382

I have absolutely no idea. First of all: eating as many DIFFERENT plants as you can a day/week and eating fermented food does acres more for your gut diversity than taking probiotics. Please read the works of Tim Spector who, his recent Zoe venture aside, is a very well respected and intelligent epidemiologist, to gather where I'm coming from on that front. While it seems intuitive that a weakened immune system via systemics makes taking probiotics dangerous, the biome itself forms the majority of immune activity in the gut lumen, so it shouldn't actually make much difference. The last time I looked at any data on biologic use and gut biome, it actually showed a return to a less inflammatory biome profile.

Posted Sat 3 Feb 2024 02.24 by windowstoweb

Hey bro @mt382 thanjs. I have just started apple cider vinegar, i do not know will it benefit anyway

Posted Sat 3 Feb 2024 06.25 by mt382

If you're interested in your gut health (I assume by probiotics), make some kimchi and buy some kefir! https://mykoreankitchen.com/kimchi-recipe/ I use this one but be warned- it smells terrible.

To take part, sign in or register with us